This is a snapshot of how millions of children are eating in 2016, day in, day out, and the challenges facing parents up and down the country because of the food environment we now live in | Children’s Food Trust
This report looks at:
- What were the nation’s children’s favourite meals?
- What were the key parts of their diet?
- What did parents find most difficult about trying to feed children healthily?
- How much are parents worrying about children’s sugar intake?
- What was the impact of pester power?
- Where did families go to eat out most often this year?
Read the full overview here
Read the full report here